Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Tag Archives: tbex
Canadians are nice. They are so incredibly polite and helpful that it’s sometimes almost confusing to an American – and I am from Texas, where we are known for being friendly. Keith and I arrived in Vancouver from Seattle on Friday afternoon, for our TBEX conference (Travel Bloggers Exchange). Continue reading