Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Tag Archives: Resources
I just returned, this past weekend, from enjoying another wonderful travel experience for about as close to free as possible — courtesy of the methods and resources that we detail in our book. On this trip, I spent ten beautiful … Continue reading
Today we start a new series on this blog – every Friday we will post a round-up of various travel inspiration and news that we have come across throughout the week. These might be giveaways, contests, cool news, money-saving tips … Continue reading
You may remember the first half of our interview series at Donne’s Travel World in the Washington Times – this was journalist Andrea Poe’s interview with Shelley, that focused on home exchanges. Now, the second half has been published – … Continue reading