Wanna Keep Up?
Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
Travel for Free Blog
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Tag Archives: one brown girl
The Passport Party Project Comes to Austin
With today being National Passport Day, I wanted to share an exciting initiative that myself and How to Travel for Free got involved with. Last Saturday, March 3, I was thrilled to be part of a new movement that is gifting … Continue reading
A Passport to a Different World
It’s literally the ticket to the whole world…but only 30% of Americans have a passport. But a passport is about so much more than travel. It’s about witnessing different ways of life than your own, experiencing different cultures and ways of thinking, meeting and interacting with people who have a completely different lifestyle than your own. We were thrilled to hear about the Passport Party Project, which aims to gift 100 young girls with their very first passports. Continue reading