Wanna Keep Up?
Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
Travel for Free Blog
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Tag Archives: money
Summer World Travel Tips from a Jet Setting Student
Today we bring you a guest post from KC Owens, a student who is extremely passionate about traveling and has found a way to do it with limited funds and resources. As a student, my summers have always been the … Continue reading
Posted in Money Tips, Packing, Student Travel, Working/Jobs Tagged backpacking, credit cards, money, Packing, student, student travel, summer travel, working while traveling 2 Comments
A Close to Free Family Vacation in Southern California
I just returned, this past weekend, from enjoying another wonderful travel experience for about as close to free as possible — courtesy of the methods and resources that we detail in our book. On this trip, I spent ten beautiful … Continue reading