Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Tag Archives: frequent flyer programs
Today I leave beautiful San Miguel de Allende, Mexico, where I have been spending the past week as a pretty-close-to-free vacation. I have been staying in a gorgeous little casita, behind the main house of an American expat with whom … Continue reading
Yesterday I was intrigued by a posting by one of my favorite travel bloggers, Johnny Jet, entitled Frequent flier programs are NOT a scam – here’s why you should signup now. I was intrigued because it never occurred to me that … Continue reading
I’m always on the lookout for new credit card offers that can help me more quickly accumulate points to fly for free. I can’t remember the last time I paid for an international flight, and I’d like to keep it … Continue reading