Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Tag Archives: Ecuador
Happy Friday! The last Friday of September before we officially move into fall. It’s still warm here in Central Texas but cooling down a little. Here’s what we’ve got for you this weekend: Free Museum Day Nationwide Tomorrow is an … Continue reading
We are coming to the end of our four weeks in the incredible country of Ecuador. Tomorrow we leave for Panama, a new country for both of us to visit. Some of the things I have loved most about Ecuador … Continue reading
We are currently in the Galapagos Islands, on an Ecoventura cruise. This is one of those “bucket list” Top 10 travel experiences, and we feel extremely lucky to be here. The Galapagos are also one of those really expensive destinations, … Continue reading