Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Tag Archives: budget
As many of you know Shelley and I very recently spent two and a half months traveling to various parts of Southeast Asia and South Asia. And as is always the case for us, we had a really great time … Continue reading
You may remember the first half of our interview series at Donne’s Travel World in the Washington Times – this was journalist Andrea Poe’s interview with Shelley, that focused on home exchanges. Now, the second half has been published – … Continue reading
Today we’d like to share a wonderful new review of our book by Christine Garvin, a travel and health writer who pens the blog Living Holistically…with a Sense of Humor. Christine’s review of How To Travel For Free introduced her new Hand-Crafted Series. Continue reading