Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Tag Archives: backpacking
Today we share a guest post from husband and wife duo Tiffany Soukup and Chris Brader, of Vagabond Way. Tiffany and Chris camp a lot on their travels around the world, and because this can be a great way to … Continue reading
Today we bring you a guest post from KC Owens, a student who is extremely passionate about traveling and has found a way to do it with limited funds and resources. As a student, my summers have always been the … Continue reading