Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Category Archives: Transportation
Every destination is different for what is best to use for transportation. And where your accommodations are located within a destination can have a big influence on this too. For example, are you staying downtown or are you out in … Continue reading
Here at How to Travel for Free, we’re all about traveling for free or as close to it as possible, as much of the time as possible. When you’re going on relatively short road trips, most of us (myself included) … Continue reading
Today we bring you a very informative guest post from Kristina Wegscheider, co-founder of Do It While You’re Young, a travel website for young women interested in traveling, studying, working and volunteering abroad. Kristina shares some great money-saving tips on using taxis and airport transfers when traveling. Continue reading