Wanna Keep Up?
Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
Travel for Free Blog
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Category Archives: Teaching Abroad
The Best Jobs that can Pay for your Travel
Today we are happy to bring to you another guest post by Leah Kaminsky, who brought us the Top 5 Places you can Work for a Free Night’s Stay, last month. When you’ve got the travel bug bad, it’s hard … Continue reading
Getting Paid While Traveling: The Low Down on Teaching English Abroad
Today’s article is a guest post from Danielle Koffler, who has taught English in northeastern Thailand, worked in eco-tourism on an island in Thailand, and backpacked solo around Asia. She is currently teaching English in Seoul, South Korea. Danielle is also the author of Wake Up and Dance, and today she shares her experiences teaching English in Thailand and South Korea. Continue reading