Wanna Keep Up?
Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
Travel for Free Blog
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Category Archives: Fundraising
Share Your Travel Story!
Today’s post is about a fabulous concept and website we recently connected with: WeGetThere.com. It’s a crowdfunding site for travel – similar to kickstarter, this new site (still in start-up stage) is aimed at helping travelers raise funds for their … Continue reading
Posted in Fundraising, Money Tips, Travel Stories Tagged crowdsourcing, funding travel, raising money, travel book, travel stories, travel writing 2 Comments
Help Cambodia Flood Victims for $38
Last October, Keith and I had the pleasure of staying in Siem Reap, Cambodia for a week. It’s a great town, beautiful area, with amazing people. And of course, home to the incredible UNESCO World Heritage site, the temples of … Continue reading
Posted in Cambodia, Disaster Relief, Fundraising, Humanitarian Tagged Cambodia, Floods, Siem Reap Leave a comment