Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Category Archives: Europe
Today we have a guest post from a good friend of ours and fellow traveler, Adriana Sibaja. She and her husband, Edgar, recently took an amazing trip to Morocco and Portugal, and in this post Adriana tells us how they … Continue reading
Our guest writer today is Will Peach who is one of the site editors over at Gap Daemon, the gap year travel community website for backpackers and gap year travelers. Enjoy! Despite having a reputation as one of the “cheapest” … Continue reading