Wanna Keep Up?
Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
Travel for Free Blog
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Category Archives: Camping
Friday Travel Dreaming – 11/01/13
Happy November everyone, and welcome to this week’s Friday Travel Dreaming – our latest roundup of budget travel ideas, travel tips and travel contests to help make your travel dreams come true! Travel For Free By Camping Around The World … Continue reading
Travel Free by Camping the World
Today we share a guest post from husband and wife duo Tiffany Soukup and Chris Brader, of Vagabond Way. Tiffany and Chris camp a lot on their travels around the world, and because this can be a great way to … Continue reading
Posted in Accommodations, Budget Travel Tips, Camping, Guest Posts, Slow Travel Tagged backpacking, camp, camping, camping gear, free travel, tents, trail safety, travel cheaply, travel gear, vagabond 11 Comments