Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- United Airlines makes big changes to its frequent flier program
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Category Archives: Book Reviews
This blog exists, of course, because of the book Keith and I wrote that shares our tips, methods and secrets (in detail) for how we travel for free or very close to it, on a regular basis. We wrote the … Continue reading
Back in March, we conducted a fabulous travel giveaway contest in conjunction with National Geographic and Wyndham Hotel’s Women on Their Way program. The winner received 75,000 Wyndham points and, for inspiration, a copy of Nat Geo’s newest book, 100 … Continue reading
Congratulations to Bianca, our winner of the FABULOUS Travel Giveaway by Wyndham’s Women on their Way program and National Geographic! We hope this will enable you and your husband to visit Tahiti before your baby arrives. And for those of you … Continue reading
Today we’d like to share a wonderful new review of our book by Christine Garvin, a travel and health writer who pens the blog Living Holistically…with a Sense of Humor. Christine’s review of How To Travel For Free introduced her new Hand-Crafted Series. Continue reading