Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
- How to Travel for Free is now an e-course!
- The Top 25 Destinations for Independent Travelers in 2015
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Category Archives: Asia
Today’s article is a guest post from Danielle Koffler, who has taught English in northeastern Thailand, worked in eco-tourism on an island in Thailand, and backpacked solo around Asia. She is currently teaching English in Seoul, South Korea. Danielle is also the author of Wake Up and Dance, and today she shares her experiences teaching English in Thailand and South Korea. Continue reading
As many of you know Shelley and I very recently spent two and a half months traveling to various parts of Southeast Asia and South Asia. And as is always the case for us, we had a really great time … Continue reading
If you’re traveling as close as possible to free, South Asia is a great place to do it in. Once you get here, it’s very easy to keep the cost of living very low, and have an amazing time on … Continue reading