Help us keep bringing you the latest resources for traveling free – Donations of any size are greatly appreciated!
- Win a FREE One-Year Home Exchange Membership!
- Live Overseas For A Better Life For Half The Price!
- Getting Bumped From Our Flights For Free Travel!
- How to drive through all 48 of the contiguous United States in 113 hours
- United Airlines makes big changes to its frequent flier program
- Man ‘all by himself’ in airport makes epic music video
- My Tweets
Connect on Google+
Affiliate ProgramHave a website or blog? Join our Affiliate Program!
Write a ReviewHave you read the book? Please add your review at Amazon
Our Next Trip:?? Still dreaming!March 12th, 20152 months to go.
Tag Archives: british columbia
One of our top tricks for traveling free or as close to it as possible, and a great tip for travel in general, is to tack as many trips together as you can. We recently did this to create a next-to-free trip to Seattle and British Columbia. Continue reading
Canadians are nice. They are so incredibly polite and helpful that it’s sometimes almost confusing to an American – and I am from Texas, where we are known for being friendly. Keith and I arrived in Vancouver from Seattle on Friday afternoon, for our TBEX conference (Travel Bloggers Exchange). Continue reading